Club Doctor - 2 roles
Closing date 22 May
Brentford FC is a bit different to other Premier League football clubs. We put our fans first, we are a true community club and while we are financially sustainable, we are not afraid to take calculated risks. We take huge pride in our environment and culture within the Club which focuses on development, inclusion and not being afraid to think differently.
Being progressive, humble and respectful while sticking together as one team across the Club guides how we work and the decisions we make each day.
We also firmly believe that a diverse workforce is a better workforce which will help us develop ideas, solve problems and ultimately grow Brentford FC.
We play in a brand-new stadium, 15 minutes from Heathrow in vibrant west London.
We will never forget where we have come from, but we are excited about the future that lies ahead.
Male Pathway Football Development Officer
What is the role?
We are looking for someone to drive the development of male football in Hampshire; retaining and growing participation across youth, adult, vets and walking football.
What will you do?
- You will lead the development of all male football from youth through to walking football
- You will support leagues and clubs to improve the overall football provision in Hampshire
- You will explore new ways and deliver different formats of football and engage new players
- You will ensure male football in Hampshire is safe, fun and inclusive
What do you need?
- The ability to build and maintain working relationships
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to work around challenges by developing new solutions
- The determination to fail better - try > fail > learn > repeat
Partnership Account Manager
Brentford FC is experiencing ever increasing growth with Club Partnerships which is set to continue with the club’s Premier League status. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, creative, resourceful, team player to join our dynamic Partnership Services team.
Reporting to the Head of Partnership Services. The successful candidate will play a vital role in the planning and delivery of partner assets and activations and will be responsible for enhancing current key and new top tier partner relationships. The position will also involve working with the Premier League and their central partner requests. The role will also see the ownership of two partner events throughout the season.