This section focuses on LGBTIQ+ young people's support, voice and leadership.
Mentoring and inclusive imagery provides the possibility modelling that many young people need to see to feel a part of a club. Listening to young people's views and hearing their opinions validates their participation, which includes enabling and supporting LGBTIQ+ young people to take up leadership roles in the club.
- Include photos of club members on web sites and media feeds
- Use the inclusive flag on publicity
- Coaches and referees could wear armbands to reflect their identity
- Continue to ask young people how best to promote to LGBIQI+ young people
- Website is massive part of who you are and what you are- keep it updated